Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We're Baaaaaaaaaaack

Well, I am happy to say that the trip home was much better. Thank you Dramamine.......I will keep that on hand from here on out. We had a good visit with our friends, we didn't get to see as much of the beautiful mountains as they'd wanted to show us as it was raining and foggy almost every day we were there. But we got to visit and just hang out and Rick is a GREAT chef, so we had a wonderful dinner every night. It was nice not to have to clean house and cook, thanks Rick and Diana for the hospitality. Annalynn was so cute wheeling her little Hello Kitty bag around the airport. She looked like quite the little world traveler. Many folks passing by smiled and commented on how cute she was. She had a great time also. I let her "be on vacation" too. No hardcore bedtimes, she ate tons of Smarties and watched Veggie Tales Silly Songs about 6 times a day. Seattle is surrounded by beautiful mountains. I had never seen the mountains as I saw them when we flew over them. wow. And I didn't really get to see the ocean per se, but I did see bays where the ocean water comes in, so that's the next best thing. Well, off to lala land now. Bye all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy you're back. still having phone trouble so that's why i haven't talked to ya but i've been wondering how you did! good to have a vacation before winter and holidays hit...blah...

2:35 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

Sounds like fun! I need a vacation like that! Glad you all made it hoem safely.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home