Saturday, September 09, 2006

My People International

Friday, October 6 at LaPorte Vineyard, Day and I are hosting a presentation of My People International. National Director, Terry LeBlanc, a Native Canadian, will be telling about what MPI does. If you or someone you know has a heart for Native Americans, PLEASE pass this info along. We will be having dessert and coffee after the presentation. The schedule is not fully put together yet as to how many and who will be here. We are hoping to have some dancing and drumming. If you have ever thought, "I'm just one person, what could I possibly do?" then here is the place to find out how you can get involved. You can email or call me for more info, and if you are coming, please RSVP so we can get an idea of how many will be coming. You can go to mypeoplecanada.com to check out Terry and see a really neat video and just learn more about what they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home