Wednesday, May 31, 2006

HOUSE FOR SALE

We have decided to put our house up for sale. We went through it last week to see the damages before they leave. Wow. This is going to take a lot of work. These folks were just pure slobs. Holes in walls, water leaking we were never notified about, so the bathroom floor that Day just did will have to be ripped up again,new subfloor laid, new vinyl, the vanity is ruined from sitting in water and swelling up. Handle busted, screens busted and ripped just lots of little stuff. And filthy, wow. I mean I know sometimes the house "gets away" from you, but this looks like they have never ever cleaned. Ever. The floor was just sticky when I walked across it. It was gross. We will get it back into shape though. So if anyone knows of anyone looking for a house, let me know. I'll send the details. Anyone have a large amount of rags they'd like to donate? I'll need about 4 garbage bags full..............

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Oh, Pat. I'm so sorry about your adorable house. :( What in the hell are some people thinking? I know sometimes things in houses break, but just to live in filth like that and never tell the landlord so they can come and fix the water leaks? Geez! And who busts holes in walls? I have been alive for 25 years, and not once have I ever busted a hole in a wall.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

drunk partiers that's who!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home