Monday, July 31, 2006

Kids Say the Darndest Things.

You know it's bad when, after an extended period of silence you hear your child, who is in the other room, say "DON'T write on your ARM!!!!!" Upon inspection, you find that indeed, your child wrote all over her arm. One night in the tub, she says "DON'T poop in the tub!!!" I don't even have to tell you about the episode that brought THAT on........ Annalynn tells on herself without knowing it. It's so funny. The other night we were putting her to bed. I was laying on one side, Day on the other, Annalynn in the middle. We read books, said prayers and then I said "Mommy is going downstairs to do some work." As I picked my head up off my pillow, Annalynn puts her hand on the side of my head, pushes my head back down and says, "Keep it on the pillow!" We about wet ourselves. Where in the WORLD do they come up with this stuff ?? Lately, as I get frustrated about something, Annalynn will say in her singsong voice, "Mommy needs a break..........mommy needs a break...." She is just the cutest little girl. Well, that's all for now...........I just thought I'd share some laughs with y'all................

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

The fellow that Dan takes care of does the same thing, except he's a grown man with autism who tends towards violence, so it's more like, "Don't grab Dan's hair!"

12:02 PM  
Blogger patty said...

Oh my gosh Sara............I can just SEE that!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLMFAO

6:25 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

The other day Dan came home from work and his shirt was hanging off him in shreds! :) LOL.

"Don't rip Dan's shirt!"

6:10 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

At least he says it before he does it, so you have some warning of what he's up to. :)

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home