Monday, June 26, 2006

To Poop or Not to Poop..........

OOOHHHH boy. You are just gonna LOVE this one.........Before I start, let me say that if you have a weak stomach when it comes to POOP TALK, you should probably just bypass this one........Anyone who has had children, knows that at some point in time, there are going to be stories to talk of regarding bodily functions.......Sweet little curly haired Annalynn has been doing this thing for the last couple months where she will take off a poopy diaper and exclaim "IT'S DOG POOP!!!!" Now how in the WORLD my little dog gets in that diaper and poops is beyond me..........but okay........it's dog poop if you say so kiddo. So the other day I am upstairs and she is downstairs and I hear her say "It's DOG POOP!!!" I go running down the stairs and what to my wondering eyes should appear........no, it wasn't 8 tiny reindeer, it was 8 tiny poop foot prints......okay, well maybe not 8........but there is poop everywhere. She is standing with one foot raised a little funny and her hands out to her sides.......there is poop on the bottoms of both feet, on the carpet, on both hands, on her dress and down her leg.............And she's just looking at me saying sweetly and innocently "it's dog poop." Okay. Well, Smudge is gonna GET IT for this one........I go to pick her up and of course now I HAVE DOG POOP ON ME TOO. Up to the tub we go. There is now poop on the rug in front of the tub, poop all over the tub and how in the WORLD do I get this new dress off without getting poop all up my daughter's back??? How can one kid produce THIS MUCH......oh wait, my bad, it was the dog...................So we proceed to clean up. Have you ever tried to just wipe poop off of a kid's finger and for some reason no matter HOW clean you get it you just can't get that SMELL out????? What's up with the supersonic stink power of this stuff????? No honey, it's not DOG POOP, it's radioactive, high octane, supersonic TEE TEE poop. (that's her nickname.....) Needless to say, Smudge now lives outside. hee hee. not really. But I"m gonna really have to watch that dog.........................next time I see him climb into that diaper to take a shit, he goes to the POUND.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

Hilarious!!! You have to print this out and put in her baby book!!

We've had a few poop incidents ourselves.:)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

LMAO. Oh, Pat. That's hilarious.

6:15 AM  
Blogger JF said...

Hey Potti Patti,

Howard is back!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home