Monday, August 21, 2006

Try It Now

Okay, a few things I need to clear up here, our closing is AUGUST 21st, NOT September 21st. Sorry 'bout that. So for all you praying folks out there, pray there are no glitches for the day after tomorrow!!!! We have already been told the buyers did not take care of getting homeowners insurance like they should have, but all is supposed to be taken care of by Wednesday. Also, our realtor called tonight and said they requested that the lawn be mowed once more before closing. Okay, Day works, but he is taking Wednesday off to make it happen. I really hope this is the end of this tale. I will let you know how it goes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Um, Pat? August 21st was yesterday.

6:31 AM  
Blogger patty said...

Help...BraIn CeLLz are...........LeaVing........Okay. THe ORIGINAL plan was Aug 21 then we got bumped to the 23rd. I swear it's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha. wow. I need to go have another one.........................

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes the 23rd is wednesday, the only reason I KNOW THAT is because it's the bittersweet day when my girls go back to school. 2 babies gone all day long. yay and boo hoo all at the same time! meanwhile pat needs this stinkin house to close so she can move on with her life...by the end of tomorrow we'll hopefully all be happy campers:)

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home