Friday, October 07, 2005

I Love Eggs............

just not on my car. Yep, night before last, my van was egged. Then last night someone thought it would look better without a mirror on the driver's side. I'm thinking we picked a bad place. The cop Day called out said he's never been in this area before for incidents, until just recently. If anyone that reads these posts is a person of prayer, Please pray for us. If it were just Day and I, I would not be as concerned.But I have a little girl and a blind dog and his buddy to think about, and I just feel like something is up. I"m not trying to be on a witch hunt, but we've only been here a month now, and already we've had several incidents. The cop said this is not a bad neighborhood. We just have some "trouble magnets" on the block lately. Thanks much. I appreciate you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nothing said...

Gosh, I am so sorry and I will be praying for you all of you.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

Wierd! I'll be praying as well. Probably just some dumb kids...hopefully they will get bored or they will get caught soon!
You need to post a picture of Annalynn! :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again... let me come out and send a message. I'll camp in your van and just WAIT for those little punks to come by. They're gonna wish they had never heard of egging cars. :)

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home