Friday, February 04, 2005

Patty thoughts Wow

Here's a novel idea. If you are sick STAY HOME.... Annalynn and I got sick. Bad. I had it much worse, almost over it now. I give credit to all the moms who take care of sick kids. Especially when they're sick too. This is not easy. Gosh, my mom did it with 5 kids. 2 of which weren't even hers. You can't just lay in bed. When that little diaper is full, who you gonna call??? POOP BUSTERS???? nope. When those little jammies are full of puke, who you gonna call PUKE BUSTERS????? Nope. At least she was a happy sick baby. In a good mood even while she was hacking. So we had some friends over one night. I told Day to make sure they knew we were sick. They thought they'd "be fine" just like I did when we went to see someone with a sick baby. See, the problem here is that there has been a lack of flu shots. More and more folks are getting sick with these weird mutated germs. My sis and her husband had it too. They went to the doc and he said STAY HOME for a week. CALL OFF WORK. He said this is turning into an epidemic in Porter County because people don't or can't take off work. Guess in my older and wiser age, I'm learning to make different decisions. So if you wanna come see me and you're sick, DONT. And if I'm sick, I'll be sure to tell you. Wow. that was a nice blog, huh? cheers to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Good thinking, Pat. Dan was sick last night with a 100.1 fever, and unfortunately I think I can feel myself getting a little sickly, too. But I don't know if I should stay home now or when I get really sick... I only get a certain number of paid sick days... I don't want to spread it around the office, but it seems like everyone is already sick, anyway... eh... I don't know what to do! I try to only miss work when it's absolutely necessary. Right now I could head home and be perfectly fine with it, but I need the cash... oigh... what's a girl to do? Don't worry, I won't come see you! :)

And kudos for taking care of the sick baby.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home