Friday, January 07, 2005

Patty thoughts: Gonna try the Blog This! Option.

Well, I am back after a few days. Okay, I may not be able to post every day. My days consist a lot now of cleaning up poop, getting spit at, picking up fuzz and wiping noses. Well, enough about Obie and Smudge. Haha. Wow. Never realized how much I could love a little one. Annalynn is the joy of my life. Makes her poppy cry. All he has to do is look at her. She waved at me last night. Not just a chance gesture, but a real wave. A wave that said, "I see you. Hello momma. I'm here." I was in Day's office which he refers to as "ONE BIG ASS LAUNDRY ROOM." And I was watching her play in her room at about 11:00 last night. Yes, I mean PM. And when she realized I was gone, she looked up and we locked eyes. She got this cute little grin on her face. I waved at her. And she raised that little arm right up and waved right back. Hmmmmmmmmm well, now that I come to think of it, it looked more like a Hitler kind of wave. Nah. I waved again. That little arm shot up and she just smiled. I'm tellin ya folks. Wait til you have kids, those of you that don't. (Hmmmmm, that's mostly who reads this stuff. People that have TIME.) Time, a very precious commodity in this day. I know now what it means in Proverbs 31 when it speaks of "....her light burns far into the night." I used to think, "well lady, just go to bed." HAHAHA. Nope, that's the only time you get stuff DONE. Like putting my mindless ramblings on to the internet for all to see. Baring my soul to the world. My friends all moved away. Well, most of them, so now I turn to my beautiful computer monitor for companionship. Thanks for listening. Nite John boy. (why didn't they ever say "Elizabeth girl? was he gender confused???)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Aww, Patty... that's adorable! I can't wait until I have kids. :) I know I know, it's hard and you're sleep-deprived and there's a baby screaming all the time... I don't care! :)

7:32 AM  
Blogger patty said...

You know, actually I'm not too sleep deprived any more. She doesn't scream a lot. she has been a WONDERFUL baby. And just make sure you're married first. haha. and I'm doing your cake.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

LOL. Of COURSE I'll be married first. And of COURSE you're doing my cake! I already told Dan... I wouldn't have anyone else! Even though my coworker's daughter does cakes, and she really wants to do mine, she can BITE ME, I already have somebody! LOL. Pat, your cakes ROCK!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home