Tuesday, January 11, 2005

You Know You're a Mommy When:

- Instead of thinking "I wonder if anyone will see that little spot down by the hem" you think, "Well, if I pull my jacket down far enough, no one will see that big spot. Besides, they don't stink too bad yet."

- ...you can balance your checkbook, talk on the phone and open your mail all at the same time while sitting on the pot........'CAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY FREE TIME YOU HAVE...

- Boogers don't scare you any more. Unless you can't get them off your fingers.

- It doesn't matter if the whites and the dog towels and the baby stuff all get mixed up together in the washer. At least you can walk thru the laundry room now.

- YOU are the one saying.........."just wait 'til you have kids........."

- That baby that "will NEVER sleep in your bed" is now sleeping in your bed while hubby sleeps on the living room floor. Because at SOME point this week, you DO need to sleep.

- You set land mines at the front door when baby is napping, because the next person that wakes her up is GONNA DIE SUCKER!!!!!!!!!

- The Johnson's "having a baby changes everything" commercials make you cry. So do the life insurance commercials.

- Your heart is so big, you can't believe it.

4 Comments:

Blogger scottie said...

I see that you have gotten over some of your germy-ness. I have as well. Do you remember that time when I sprayed red Kool-Aid all over your kitchen when Day told me I was drinking out of his glass and not mine?

9:45 AM  
Blogger patty said...

Oh my goodness, I totally remember that incident. When we lived at the farmhouse, standing by the kitchen window, I remember it like it was yesterday. So................now you'd drink out of Annalynn's cup? with floaties???hhhmmmm??? hee hee hee.............

12:09 PM  
Blogger JF said...

Sick

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Hi Pat! Just wanted to let you know I really think your posts are funny and enjoy reading them! I hope you have another one soon! :)

Love ya.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home