Sunday, August 21, 2005

Patty thoughts

OH MY GOODNESS, has it really been 4 MONTHS since I've last blogged? I guess I'm so busy reading everyone else's out there, I don't have time to do my own. Okay, folks. I'll get on it and get some funny stuff going again. Hmmmmm......what to talk about now..............any ideas? How about public bathrooms, why the heck do they make the stall doors open IN????? You have to straddle the seat where everyone else has done things "they'd never do at home..." I always loved it when someone would ask me that...."do you do that at HOME???" NOOOOO dummy. That's why I do it HERE. Because I CAN!!! See that rebel comes out and lashes her ugly head every so often. I have to beat her back down with a RAMS HORN!!!!!!!!! Hey, for you moms out there...........you know you're a mom when......................you scrub your floors at 11:30 pm. hahaha. We're getting ready for the big move. House is still available for rent in case anyone from CALIFORNIA wants to move back out here. hee hee hee

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarafu said...

I know some people from Cali that could use a house to rent in Valpo!!!!!! Levi, Just click your heels together!

6:29 PM  
Blogger levi fuson said...

its too close to my old house. it would make me depressed. LOL!

just kidding.

l.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home