Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tip of the Week

Got a snake problem? Throw dog shit in yer hole. Yep. We are moving into a new "old" house and there is a big hole in the steps leading to the house. My mom went over today to paint a room and she was attacked by a garter snake. I called animal control - "nope, we don't do snakes. call this number." I call this number. "nope, we don't do snakes BUT here's what you can do..." so this lady proceeds to tell me that if you make the snakes think there's a predator in the area, they will leave and not inhabit that hole anymore. great. where they gonna go? The BASEMENT??? So she said to throw cat poop in the hole. Or "urinated on paper towel." How do you do that? Here kitty kitty, can you pee on this paper towel for me please??? So I asked about dog shit. She said that would work too. So SMUDGE is going to earn his keep for the month. OOPS, gotta run and get a baggie. See ya later...........

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Shoot, Patty... I coulda had Dan do that for ya. He loves pooping on stuff. Makes him feel important.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

that is freaking hysterical!!!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home