Friday, January 19, 2007

Poop Angels

Annalynn has been wanting to go out in the snow. I put off buying snow boots and a snowsuit for quite awhile because it just seemed as if it would NEVER snow this year. Well, we went out this week and bought them. She watches this cute little Strawberry Shortcake video and it in the girls are making snow angels. So she can't WAIT to try this out. Well, yesterday, I'm getting her dressed and she's laying on the bed doing snow angels in her mind, and the legs and arms are going and she says to me, "I want to make POOP angels!" I shake my head to loosen the ear wax because she did NOT just say what I think she said, and I ask "WHAT?" And she says "yeah, I want to make brown angels." wow. Where did THAT come from???????????????????

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

You'd better keep a close eye on her or you'll find her on the bathroom floor making those poop angels. LOL.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sarafu said...

Sounds Messy! Where do they come up with these things? :)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see the title "POOP ANGELS" and i'm thinkin what the hell is that about? come to find out it's about motherhood of course; somehow motherhood ALWAYS comes back to poop!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Funny, Dan said that exact same thing to me the other day.

"I wanna make poop angels!"

7:04 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

I tagged you, Pat.

http://saharagreen.blogspot.com

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home