Friday, December 29, 2006

And the FUN begins...

We have our first foster baby. Okay, dog. Sparky is a lively Boston Terrier surrendered by his former owners because he needs more attention than they have time to give. He has adapted to our home quickly. He's escaped twice, but came back once and stopped to let me grab him the second time. He LOVES to feel the wind in his face, I guess. He has a fascination with tiny plastic toys, and we are working on this.....I also caught him in one of Annalynn's incredibly nasty diapers that he dug out of the garbage. Kind of gives a new meaning to "getting shit faced." hahaha...........ewwww....He will be going up on the Midwest Boston Terrier website in the next few days, hopefully. go to www.midwestbtrescue.org to see Sparky. If he's not up, check back in a couple days. We will only foster one at a time for now. It's very rewarding to know we're helping these little ones find their forever homes instead of being dumped in shelters or killed on the roadside. If I can figure out how to put a pic on my blog, I'll put one up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a cute dog
Tim

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home