Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I got tagged...

So I guess I have to share 6 weird things about myself, but I don't know if I have 6 other friends to tag....does that mean I'm breaking the chain and little green peas are going to rain on my house and my fish sticks are going to grow fins and eyes and swim away....oops....too much Charlie and Lola....hahaha....Okay here goes...I'm going to copy off of SARA who tagged me since it's late and my brain's not functioning at 100%...

1. After taking French for 3 semesters in high school, I STILL couldn't even ask "which way back to the hotel" and "where's the bathroom" when we took a trip to Quebec. Haha. But I could make a mean crepe...

2. I used to have a fear of falling down stairs and busting my teeth out. I'm serious....I used to have DREAMS about this as a teen....over and over....and whenever I did fall, or if I was going down the basement stairs, sometimes I'd hold my hand over my mouth in case...........and now I fear Annalynn getting crazy in the tub and slipping and busting HER teeth out........can you say "too much crack....."

3. I have a hobby that I have not been able to enjoy much these last couple years but need to get back with it. I love to do jigsaw puzzles. Like 500 and 1000 piecers.....I can pick up almost any piece in a box and look at the picture and tell you exactly where that piece will go...I mean even if the picture is mountains and a bunch of trees and water...I can pick out a leaf, a piece of rock.....when I lived in ATlanta I drove up on a Friday and went with my sis to the McCormick place in Chicago to a puzzle championship. First 3 places paid $10,000, $5,000 and $2,500. I came in like 4th or 5th and my sis came in 8th. To get ready for this, I'd buy puzzles and just sit for hours and put them together as fast as I could without doing anything else,eating peeing whatever. Then I got a speeding ticket going home. but I did get 12 free puzzles. haha.

4. I used to love Peter Frampton. Until he didn't show up to the concert that I had 5th row center tickets in. I went home and threw away his records and posters and books. Bastard. I'm just kidding. I did however listen to his Frampton Comes Alive CD last night on the way home from Menards where I saved big money helping myself after 300 freakin teenagers couldn't find time to help me find the stuff I was looking for..........oh......sorry.........uh.......

5. I met Mike Tomczak once at Ditka's place and got his autograph.

6. I am definitely the crazy dog lady. I don't board my dogs, I pay people to come watch them and let them out to pee when I'm out of town. They're like my kids. And if I bring one more home and Day doesn't like it, HE can leave. hahaha. (gotta put 'em in their place Sara, remember all the pre-marriage advice you got???) I now foster Bostons for the Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue group. I work at booths giving out info (okay, I only did one so far and talked to one person....) and I will help do transports when we have a dog going from "here to there"we have folks that meet to pick up and deliver dogs and we get 'em across a state or two in a day! It's a great group of folks I work with.

Okay, there ya have it. 6 Things you might not have known and I can tell you sure are glad you do now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to our crazy puzzlelovin/ dogtotin/ non-frenchspeakin/ tomzakautographin friend who makes crepes and hates teenagers at menards: we love you!! :)

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home