Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Drama Continues

Gosh, it seems like all I do on this is make time to complain. Hmmm...I guess it's better to complain to people who choose to read it rather than folks that don't wanna hear it. We are kicking out the renters. They continue to lie, promise rent payment and delay it over and over. When Day called the guy the other day, he told him that more than likely, they are going to have to find a new place to rent. The guy went into the "I know how the system works, you have to send a letter, I have so many days to respond, I know more than you and your attorney" crap. Well, we're done. Done with late payments, done with being lied to, done with cocky little attitudes from someone who is not working and sits on his computer all day and plays games. It goes on and on. SOOO, we will have a house for rent in about a month. Anyone know of anyone looking, please pass on our info. We're not slumlords, we just want to have decent renters. Thanks for listening. Be glad it stops here. haha.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Good luck, Pat. If they trash the place, I'll come help you clean it up. ;)

9:28 PM  
Blogger patty said...

thanks. You're a sweetie. Let's pray we don't have to clean together, although it would be fun to see you.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Nothing said...

"done with cocky little attitudes from someone who is not working and sits on his computer all day and plays games"

my ex-husband who is 26,000 dollars behind on his child support is renting your house??.........haha
I understand and I hate those attitudes too.......like you owe them instead of them owing you. Goodluck on getting them out and I will pray for better more responsible renters the next time!!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Pat....as you know, I know all too well what you're going through. It totally sucks! If you've seen pictures of what my renters did to my apartment, you know that it can't get worse than that! I'll say a prayer for you, and keep my ears open for a renter.

1:59 PM  
Blogger patty said...

Thanks much. I have been meaning to blog the latest, I will try to do this later today. I just want to sell this house and be OUT from under it. Those who do the landlord thing for extra income...I don't know how ya do it. Wow. I mean, Day and I have been renters for YEARS. We have ALWAYS left the places we've rented cleaner and nicer than when we moved in. We have always paid our rent on time. Yes there were a few times we might have been a couple days late, but we always called and told our landlord what ws up. This is just unreal. But we did get some money out of them for the next few months. I will post again later.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home