Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Dumbest Song I've Ever Heard

"I've been working on the railroad (hope you make a lot of money)
all the live long day (hope you make good overtime)
I've been working on the railroad just to pass the time away (okay, you don't make any money doing this. You're either very lonely or you need to check in to Charter for some help)

Don't ya hear the whistle blowing (ever seen My Cousin Vinny? funny movie)
Rise up so early in the morn(really dumb considering you are doing this for free...)
Don't ya hear the captain shouting DINAH BLOW YOUR HORN (he needs help to if he's talking to a train)

I've heard this song so many times and I've always wondered who'd work on a train for free. Please enlighten me if you have any wisdom on this. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

I'm really concerned that the train has a name! Jen is right..or are you just bored?

E

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home