Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mill Dogs

http://www.anewstartonlife.com/puppymill.htm

Cut and paste this into your browser for a tribute to mill dogs. I was at a Meet and Greet the other day and a gal in talking to me said, " I got a puppy from Petland, but she had papers so I know she's not a mill dog." I wanted to say "HELLO, yes she is honey." but she was a worker at the place we had our set up at and I don't need to make flack and get us kicked out. Listen to me: IF YOU BUY A DOG FROM A PET STORE, YOU ARE GETTING A PUPPY MILL DOG. And for those that try to "rescue" a dog by buying it from a pet store for every dog you purchase to "save" you are sending a hundred more through. Yes. That is true. Dogs are taken away from the mothers too soon, the littler they are the more "marketable" they are. they lose important social lessons that they get from the mother and also they usually end up with health problems. How to help this? Write Pet Land or any other store that sells dogs a letter. Ask them to stop. And make sure you do NOT ever buy food or anything from a store that sells dogs. And let them know you will not give them your dog food business until they stop selling. And tell this to everyone you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home