Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Buster Gets a Trim

Well, I guess it was inevitable. I have heard many "scissors horror stories" from many moms. I was upstairs yesterday, and Annalynn was downstairs, playing quietly...or so I thought........As I came down the stairs, she turns to me, with her little green scissors in her hand, and just gave me "this look." I asked, "HONEY, what are you DOING?" She was holding one of her little pet shop kitties, that used to have hair, and now the hair was on the floor. She replied, "I was giving my kitty a hair cut." Well, I walk over and look at the floor, and there's a lot more hair, and it does NOT feel like Littlest Pet Shop hair. This black, gray and white hair is.........real. So I looked down at it and I asked, "What's THAT?" She says, "That's just Buster's hair." So, I went to find Buster. Buster the cat now has a couple little bald spots on his back. And a little "trimmin" on one side. Thank you JESUS it was not Buster's EAR.....or TAIL. So I did not discipline her as we have never discussed what we can and can't cut. I first had to send her upstairs while I composed myself, because I was laughing to my self so hard. Then I called her back down and we sat down and had "the scissors talk." Let's hope for the best. Meanwhile, Buster might be starting a new fad in the kitty haircut world................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home