Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wow. I'm back.

Okay. I have been gone awhile. Wedding cakes, poopy dog crates, running here running there. I have a few minutes to sit down and write. Been having computer problems again. So I lost all my "favorites" and my blog was listed among them. Today I'm reading someone else's and I slapped myself on the forehead and went "HEY. I HAVE A BLOG. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!" Can you say "Duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh........." So here's a quick note to catch you up on my life. Not that anyone cares, but that's what blogs are for. 2am reading material when you can't sleep, right??? Annalynn is not driving me nuts with naptime any more. I took some advice from y'all. (Isn't that great when folks actually TAKE your advice...) She has a choice now every day. She can take a "schnoozie" upstairs with me. (she falls asleep, I leave.......) or she can watch a show that is relaxing (baby einsteins are good for this...) but the rule is that she HAS TO STAY ON THE COUCH. If she gets OFF the couch, she goes up for a nap. And it's working. So if it's a day where she really doesn't need a nap, at least I have a half hour or hour to get some stuff done that I don't need help with. If she's tired, guess what, she falls asleep anyway. She thinks it's fun to sleep on the couch. so that's all good. She is pooping on the potty fairly often and peeing on the potty a lot. And not always asking for a sticker each time either. She even went up one day when I was washing dishes, put her potty seat on the big potty, got on it, POOPED and flushed it. the she hollered down the stairs "I POOPED ON THE POTTY." I wondered if she was just saying that to get the prize, but looked at that butt and saw "evidence" that she indeed pooped. SO, the first 3 poops cost us $75.00 but hey, it's worth it....right???????????? (Littlest Pet Shop Get Better Center, biggest littlest playhouse and the tricks and talents show stage. I WAS DESPERATE. haha. Day's show is coming along, some big developments lately, I have 3 fosters right now. Adopted out #2 on Memorial Day. Annalynn and I both cried. Guess that's what we'll do when each one leaves. If you want to see who I have, go to www.midwestbtrescue.org and I have Sparky 2, Manny and Kelsie the blind girl. Got a wedding cake to do this weekend, cakes the next 2 or 3 weeks, so it might be awhile before I can post again. Thanks for stopping by. We'll leave the light on for you...........

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny W said...

let's see...school's out so the kids are home but everyone is pooping where they should and we don't have anyone doing any tv shows here, so...you're all more exciting than we are!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Jenny W said...

you've been tagged (when you get a minute ha-ha). see my blog...

6:39 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sara said...

Poopy wedding cakes?? Eew! I'm glad I got married before your new ingredients got added!

;)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

We have some Littlest Pet Shop stuff I should send you. It doesn't get played with. It the Pet beauty/grooming parlor or something like that. You could save it for a treat or something. Let me know if you are interested and I can send it.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home