Sunday, March 09, 2008

Rally for Reggie

Hello all. I am fostering a little BT named Reggie. Reggie was found in Kokomo wandering the streets in the cold by a city worker and taken to the shelter.They called us and turned him over as unadoptable. He is only about 5 years old and has cataracts. It will only be a matter of time before little Reggie can no longer see. His vision is limited now. One of the other Indiana Coordinators and I are putting together some gift baskets to raffle off to raise money for Reggie's cataract surgery. We need about $2700 and we already have about $600 in donations for him. If you, or anyone you know, would be able to donate some items for us to put in the baskets we will raffle off, please let me know via direct email, mkpatty @ comcast.net (no spaces of course) and I will get it from you. It can be gift cards to Pet Supplies Plus or PetSmart, CDs, DVDs, games, pet items such as sweaters, collars, chew bones, etc....anything at all. We are trying to put together "family style" baskets, as not all that will buy raffle tickets have pets. If you can donate anything to our baskets, or just want to make a donation for Reggie's surgery, please let me know and I'll email you privately and tell you how to do that. If I can get Day to help me post a pic, I'll put one up of Reggie. He is the sweetest boy. BTs live a long time, so we feel Reggie is young enough that if we can get his sight back before we adopt him out, that would be wonderful for him to see so he stops running into walls and things. Thanks so much for supporting this crazy dog lady and her mutts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home