Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Tool Lesson......

Okay, I put this on facebook, but "IT's TOO LONG." see, that's why I do not like facebook. sometimes I have things to say and they are long. SO, here's the latest "mommy moment." Yesterday I am out in the garage putting some legs on an old library table. you have to put the big bolts thru the legs and tighten them. I did not want to search in the dark recesses of Day's toolbox in the basement, so just grabbed a pair of pliers in the garage. I am sweating and complaining because doing it this way is taking SOOO long. Finally, Annalynn looked over at me and says.........get ready..........


"You should probably use an open ended wrench to tighten those." Yeah, my jaw dropped to the FLOOR and i just stared at her for like 5 seconds. I asked "ANNALYNN, WHERE did you learn this? How do you KNOW that?" she replied, "Handy Manny. He says for bolts, an open ended wrench is what you should use." duh...........did I feel silly.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home