Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Touched by an Angel

Last night, Annalynn started to not feel well. This morning we got up and it was evident to me she REALLY did not feel well. She fell asleep on the couch watching TV. That has only happened once or twice, again when she was sick....she was burning up and talking about things that I felt were almost "out there..." so I took a few steps to bring down the fever, we did not have a working thermometer in the house....so I called and asked Day to get one on his way home...meanwhile, she wanted to go outside to cool off. I put a few blankets down on the porch, and her pillow...well, she fell asleep again. So I left here there, went in and did a couple dishes, came out to check on her, still asleep, and it went on like this for about an hour. Suddenly, she woke up and looked at me and said, "Mommy, when you were in the kitchen, I think an angel touched me." I asked her how it felt,and she said "It felt good. I think I feel better." and her demeanor did a 180. So tonight she was still a bit hot,but not near as bad as earlier. She talked a few times about the angel. amazing.........God is indeed with that child........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home